June/6/2018: Mystic Sweet Dreams & Macho's 1st Litter at One Day Old


Some Bengal Cat Color Info Below:
"Colors and patterns
Brown background colors. Brown is the most common background color amongst Bengal cats but there are a huge number of varieties in patterns. ...
Dark golden colored Bengal. ...
Tricolor golden colored Bengal. ...
Cinamon-sorrel colored Bengal. ...
Gray-beige colored Bengal. ...
Charcoal colored Bengal. ...
Silver colored Bengal. ...
Blue colored Bengal."
Bengal cats can have rosettes or marble color patterns.
I have a YouTube channel with videos and updates in video form and also can be contacted via email as follows: mysticmarblebengals@gmail.com or phone 480-480-787-6935. I reply faster to text than calls or voice mail and while my voice mail is operational I do not yet have a welcome message attached (i.e. there is silence and likely a beep, yet messages left can be heard). Please look over the many photos and videos I have posted to answer questions & contact me if you have any serious inquiries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mystic Marble Bengal Cats Scottsdale Arizona

Mystic Dream Chaser. A Striking Marble Bengal Queen.

Intro: I run a small cattery located in Scottsdale Arizona. My cattery features Marble Bengal Cats with superior dispositions, high intelli...

Mystic Marble Bengal Cats Scottsdale Arizona