Evening: Marble Bengal Kittens Bruno & Mars June/072018 - Short Play Video


Update June/08/2018: The female kitten of this litter (placed before I named her) and Bruno have been placed into new homes. Mars is currently spoken for and scheduled to be placed tomorrow (Saturday). Those interested in a marble Bengal Kitten are invited to inquire about a kitten or two from the new litters born or soon to be born. I have a YouTube channel with videos and updates in video form and also can be contacted via email as follows: mysticmarblebengals@gmail.com or phone 480-480-787-6935. I reply faster to text than calls or voice mail and while my voice mail is operational I do not yet have a welcome message attached (i.e. there is silence and likely a beep, yet messages left can be heard). Please look over the many photos and videos I have posted to answer questions & contact me if you have any serious inquiries. 
Please note I have moved my exposing purebred kitten scammer blog to: https://bengalkittenscammrs.blogspot.com/
For those "trained" by the scammers who in truth have no kittens, I do not accept cashiers checks & money order payment and I do no ship kittens. It is necessary to meet with me in person in order to purchase or adopt (in the case of the rare rescue kittens I have from time to time) a kitten. You may email me at mysticmarblebengals@gmail.com. Also note kittens who are not yet weaned are not available for rehoming. Kittens are weaned between 6-weeks at the earliest and 8-9 weeks, depending on the kittens development and whatnot. Please review the birth dates of kittens to know whether or not they could be weaned yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mystic Marble Bengal Cats Scottsdale Arizona

Mystic Dream Chaser. A Striking Marble Bengal Queen.

Intro: I run a small cattery located in Scottsdale Arizona. My cattery features Marble Bengal Cats with superior dispositions, high intelli...

Mystic Marble Bengal Cats Scottsdale Arizona