Bengal Kittens Born June/12/2018. Photos Taken at 2-Days Old








"Seal Lynx
The Seal Lynx color comes from an outcross to Siamese.  Lynx kittens are usually born completely white and their pattern emerges with age.  While the Lynx can often be thought of as the snow with the least amount of contrast, this is not always the case.  The Seal Lynx are the only Bengals with blue eyes.  The color on the points of the Bengal (like the Siamese pattern) is considered undesirable in the Bengal standard."
Please note I have moved my exposing purebred kitten scammer blog to: https://bengalkittenscammrs.blogspot.com/
For those "trained" by the scammers who in truth have no kittens, I do not accept cashiers checks & money order payment and I do no ship kittens. It is necessary to meet with me in person in order to purchase or adopt (in the case of the rare rescue kittens I have from time to time) a kitten. You may email me at mysticmarblebengals@gmail.com. Also note kittens who are not yet weaned are not available for rehoming. Kittens are weaned between 6-weeks at the earliest and 8-9 weeks, depending on the kittens development and whatnot. Please review the birth dates of kittens to know whether or not they could be weaned yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mystic Marble Bengal Cats Scottsdale Arizona

Mystic Dream Chaser. A Striking Marble Bengal Queen.

Intro: I run a small cattery located in Scottsdale Arizona. My cattery features Marble Bengal Cats with superior dispositions, high intelli...

Mystic Marble Bengal Cats Scottsdale Arizona